Tile levelling with screw caps
For screw caps with a joint width of 1mm, 2mm and 3mm
With the Lantelme tiling aid with threaded tabs, laying tiles becomes a professional job even for laymen. Level tiles in thicknesses from 3 to 17 mm with a possible joint width of 1 mm to 3 mm. Lay tiles flat and quickly? As a laying aid for large tiles, you are best advised with the Lantelme tile levelling system.
Further advantages of the tile laying system are:
- Simple, fast and perfect laying of tiles, natural stones and slabs
- Equally suitable for floors and walls
- Clean work guaranteed
- Dirty hands and excess teeth are a thing of the past
- Reusable screw caps
- Tiles or stone slabs in thicknesses from 3mm to 17mm
- Joint widths of 1mm, 2mm and 3mm
Tile levelling threaded tabs
Please insert the threaded tabs under the tile. When doing so, make sure that you do not push any tile adhesive onto the screw tabs with the next tile.
The Lantelme tile levelling system screw caps
Screw the washer and screw cap onto the screw cap. Use either your hand or the tool supplied to tighten the bonnet until both tiles are level.