Tile levelling in 4 steps
For clips - pull tabs with a joint width of 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm and 4mm
With the Lantelme Tile Levelling System, laying tiles becomes a professional job even for laymen. Level your tiles in thicknesses from 3mm to 15mm or 13mm to 22mm for natural stone and slabs.
Advantages of the tile laying system are:
- Easy, fast and perfect laying of tiles, natural stone and slabs.
- Equally suitable for floors and walls
- Clean work guaranteed
- Dirty hands and overhangs are a thing of the past
- Reusable wedges that can also be used as installation wedges
- Tiles or stone slabs in thickness from 3mm to 15mm or 13mm to 22mm (XXL clips - pull tabs)
Step 1 Clips - Pull tabs
Regardless of where you are working, please prepare the substrate thoroughly for the installation of your tiles. After the adhesive bed has been applied, place the first tile in it, align it and slide a pull tab under it. Note here whether you are using the standard or XXL pull tabs. For standard pull tabs, we recommend placing the pull tabs at a distance of approx. 10 cm measured from the first tile corner. In Step 2, the next tile is now pressed into the tile adhesive so that the two tiles firmly enclose the pull tabs. After this step, continue with Step 3.